Theme: Discovery to Interpretation and Implementation
Human Genome 2019
takes great pleasure and feels esteemed in welcoming the contributors over the globe to attend “ ”, March 19-20 which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. The theme of this Conference is "New Statergies and Emerging Trends in Human Genome and Genomic Medicine" which means just not to explore the recent advancement rather it could be expanded to all possible ways which will be helpful in more and more advance research in this emerging field.
Human Genomics and Genomic Medicine encompasses a variety of overlapping fields including: classical genetics, cytogenetics, molecular genetics, biochemical genetics, genomics, population genetics, developmental genetics, clinical genetics, and genetic counseling an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information about an individual as part of their clinical and the health outcomes and policy implications of that clinical use." Already, genomic medicine is making an impact in the fields of oncology, pharmacology, rare and undiagnosed diseases, and infectious disease.
hy to attend
With members from around the world focused on learning about Human Genomics & Genomic Medicine and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Genomics and its allied areas. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Genomics & Pharmacogenomics, molecular genetics, cytogenetics, DNA barcoding, genetic testing, genealogical tracing are hallmarks of this conference.
Allied health professionals in the fields of Cell and Gene Therapy, haematology, oncology, neurology, family medicine and internal medicine
Pharmacology Health Professionals
Genetics Associations and Societies
Software developing companies
Data Management Companies
Plant Genomics Students, Scientists
Plant and Agriculture Associations and Societies
Manufacturing Agricultural Devices Companies
Track 1: Genomics
Genomics is the investigation of genomes, the entire arrangement of hereditary material inside a life form. Genomics includes the sequencing and examination of genomes. Genomics is additionally worried about the structure, capacity, examination, and advancement of genomes. As opposed to hereditary qualities, which alludes to the investigation of individual qualities and their parts in legacy, genomics utilizes high throughput DNA sequencing and bioinformatics to amass, and examine the capacity and structure of whole genomes. Advancement in genomics made a transformation in discovery-based research and systems biology to understand complex biological systems such as the brain.
Track 2: Human Genetics and Genomics
Human Genetics is the branch of Genetics which includes the study of inheritance that occurs in human beings. It consists of various subfields such as classical genetics, cytogenetics, molecular genetics, biochemical genetics, genomics, population genetics, developmental genetics, medical genetics, and genetic counseling. Research on human genetics, can explain the human nature, understand and development of effective treatment for illnesses.
Track 3: Genetically Modified Organisms
Hereditarily altered sustenance’s or GM nourishments, in any other case called hereditarily built nourishments, are nourishments brought from creatures which have consumed changes introduced into their DNA utilizing the techniques for Hereditary constructing. Hereditary building strategies gross into account the presentation of new qualities and in addition more prominent control over characteristics than past techniques, for example, specific rearing and change breeding. Enterprise offer of hereditarily adjusted nourishments started in 1994, when Calgene initially promoted its unsuccessful flavor Saver deferred aged tomato. Most sustenance adjustments have basically centered on trade trims out popularity by ranchers, for example, soybean, corn, canola, and cotton. Hereditarily modified harvests have been built for imperviousness to pathogens and herbicides and for healthier supplement profiles. GM domesticated animals have stayed created, in spite of the fact that as of November 2013 none had been available on the market.
Track 4: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a method used prior to implantation to help identify genetic defects inside embryos. This serves to prevent certain genetic diseases or issues from being passed directly to the child. The embryos utilized in PGD are usually created during the procedure of in vitro fertilization
Computational biology and mainly involving molecular biology and genetics, computer science, mathematics, and statistics. Data-intensive, large-scale biological problems are addressed from a computational point of view. computational techniques to examine large collections of biological data, along with genetic sequences, cell populations or protein samples, to make new predictions or find out new biology. The computational techniques used include analytical methods, mathematical modeling and simulation for the genetic research
Track 6: Genome Mapping
Gene mapping describes the strategies used to identify the locus of a gene and the distances between genes. The essence of all genome mapping is to place a collection of molecular markers onto their respective positions at the genome. Molecular markers come in all forms. Genes can be viewed as one special form of genetic markers in the creation of genome maps, and mapped the same way as other markers.
Bioinformatics is the technology that combines the fields of computer science and biology; to use computational strategies and techniques in biological methods to facilitate in data analysis and management. Bioinformatics has its applications in life sciences along with genomics, proteomics, systems biology, molecular biology. Drug design and development is an essential area in life sciences as with the ever-changing times, the diseases have also greatly advanced in terms of severity and wide variety causing more harm than ever. Drug development is the method of testing a drug against a target that has been selected/ identified via drug discovery. But, this whole process is classified under modern drug development methods.
Track 8: Genomic Approach to Drug Discovery
Genomic approaches to drug discovery is large development has been made in exploiting the enormous amount of genomic and genetic information for the identification of potential goals for drug discovery and development. New tools that contain pathway information have been developed for gene expression information mining to reflect differences in pathways in regular and disease states
Track 9: Pharma Genomics & Pharma Informatics
Pharmacogenomics is the study of the function of genetics in drug response. A computational advance in Pharmacogenomics has proven to be a blessing in studies. A large amount of studies in the biomedical sciences regarding Pharmacogenomics as of late stems from combinatorial chemistry, genomic mining, technologies and high throughput screening. So as for the field to grow rich knowledge businesses and business have to work more closely together and adopt simulation techniques. major Universities dealing Pharmacogenomics are: Harvard college, US, , college of Cambridge, united kingdom, countrywide university of Singapore, Singapore, university of Oxford, UK, karolinska Institute, Sweden, Monash college, Australia, Imperial college London, united kingdom, university of Tokyo, Japan, college of Melbourne, Australia, university of Michigan, US.
Track 10: Clinical & Medicine Genomics
Clinical Genomics is the usage of genome sequencing to inform patient diagnosis and care. The California Initiative to advance Precision medicine has just been launched, and it is being headed by u.s.’s high profile recent hire, Atul Butte. American college of medical Genetics, formed in 1991 to assist improve health through medical genetics, regularly publishes a list of internationally-recognized standards and guidelines describing best practices for testing using genetic processes. in addition, the international standards for Cytogenomic Arrays (ISCA) Consortium, of which OGT is a member, is a growing institution of molecular genetics laboratories actively running closer to enhancing healthcare through the established order of hints for molecular testing, such as the creation of standardized a CGH arrays for clinical genetics studies. The most cancers Cytogenomics Microarray Consortium (CCMC) is a similar group, lately founded with the aim of maximizing the advantages provided by means of microarrays for cancer research. These corporations continue to work towards outlining a set of standards to ensure that molecular techniques enhance and beautify the services provided by using medical research laboratories.
Track 11: Cancer Genomics
Cancer Genomics is the study of genetic mutations responsible for most cancers, the usage of genome sequencing and bioinformatics. Medical genomics is to improve cancer treatment and results lies in determining which sets of genes and gene interactions affect different subsets of cancers. International cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC) is a voluntary scientific organization that gives a forum for collaboration among the world's main cancer and genomic researchers.
Track 12: Semantics & Interoperability
Semantic interoperability is therefore concerned not just with the packaging of information (syntax), however the simultaneous transmission of the meaning with the data (semantics). This is accomplished by using adding data about the facts (metadata), linking each statistics element to a controlled, shared vocabulary. The meaning of the data is transmitted with the data itself, in one self-describing "information package" that is independent of any data machine. it is this shared vocabulary, and its related links to an ontology, which provides the foundation and functionality of machine interpretation, inference, and logic.
Track 13: Genomic Information in Medicine
Genomic medicine as "an emerging clinical field that includes the use of genomic statistics about an individual as a part of their medical care (e.g., for diagnostic or therapeutic decision-making) and the health effects and policy implications of that medical use." Already, genomic medicine is making an effect in the fields of oncology, pharmacology, rare and undiagnosed illnesses, and infectious disease
Track 14: Epigenetics Biomarkers
Epigenetic biomarkers is the modifications of the genome with preserved DNA sequence. DNA methylation measurement in cell, it may also be useful in improving early detection by measuring tumor DNA released into the blood. Molecular biomarkers are used routinely in a clinical setting to assess the medical state of patients and in several other medical contexts, including clinical trial endpoints, pharmaceutical development, and basic science research. The clinical validation of epigenetic biomarkers to allow the accurate prediction of the outcome of cancer patients and their potential chemo sensitivity to current pharmacological treatments. A clinical example of a biomarker is plasma glucose.
The global market for Genetic Testing is forecast to reach US$2.4 billion by 2018. Increasing knowledge about the potential benefits in genetic testing is one of the prime reasons for the growth of the genetic testing market. Advancements in the genetic testing space, aging population and a subsequent rise in the number of chronic diseases and increasing incidence of cancer cases are the other factors propelling growth in the genetic testing market.
The regional analysis includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and rest of the world.
The global human genetic market expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 10% in the upcoming years. The rise of growth rate is due to increase in technological advancement and various measures taken by US government to expand the national DNA databases.
The Duchene Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) treatment market is expected to change radically by 2019 in the six major pharmaceutical markets
Generic corticosteroids, namely prednisone and deflazacort, remain the current standards of care and contribute to the nascent DMD market, which was estimated at $8.2 million across the 6MM in 2014. However, both the treatment landscape and the DMD market are set to witness tremendous growth—reaching nearly $1 billion by 2019—as a result of the launch of novel mutation-specific drugs in the coming years. However, a large segment of DMD patients are expected to be ineligible for these promising new drugs, leaving vast opportunity for developers to deliver new therapies and for continued growth in the DMD market beyond 2019.
USA: Approximately, more than 24285 members involved in Genetics and related researches.
Europe: Approximately, more than 56083 members involved in Genetics and related researches.
Global:Approximately, 1291100 members involved in Genetics and related researches. behaviour and decision-making related to genetics and molecular biology, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medicals and academia.
Conference on Human Genomics is a much-celebrated conference which basically deals with the latest research and developments in the sphere of genetics and molecular biology. This Conference will provide a perfect platform to all the International mix of leading Research Scholars, and Scientists achieved eminence in their field of study, research academicians from the universities and research institutions, industrial research professionals and business associates along with Ph.D. Students to come and inform all the attendees about the latest scientific advancements on the respective sphere
ME Conferences welcomes you to attend the Human Genomics and Genomic Medicine during April 08-09, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE, We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Human Genomics & Genomic Medicine.
- 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Advanced Cell and Gene Therapy March 21-22, 2019
- World Congress on Neurology and Therapeutics February 28 – March 02, 2019 Berlin, Germany
- International Conference and Exhibition on Advanced Cell and Gene Therapy March 21-22, 2019 Rome, Italy
- 10th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence April 08-09, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- International Conference on Genomics and Molecular Biology April 15-17, 2019 Berlin, Germany
- 2nd Annual Congress on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases June 17-18, 2019 Dubai, UAE
- 26thCancer Genomics Congress: New Era for Cancer Prevention July 15-16, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE
List of Hospitals, Research Centers and Labs
- International Livestock Research Institute
- Chinese National Human Genome Center
- Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Columbus Community Hospital
- National Center for Genome Resources
- National Institute of Genetics
- Philippine Genome Center
- Genome Institute of Singapore
- Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital
- International Genetic Resources Institute
- Mediclinic Welfare Hospital
- Institute of Molecular Systems Biology
- Folkhalsan Research Center
- The Minerva Foundation Institute for Medical Research
- Helsinki Finland Hospital
- Genetic Technologies Group
- Ambry Genetics
- Biospyder Technologies
- Predictive biology
- Cypher Genomics
- Agena Bioscience
List of National Human Genetic Societies
- All-Ukranian Genetics Association Experts of Medical and Laboratory Genetics
- Armenian Society of Human Genetics
- Austrian Society of Human Genetics
- Belgian Society of Human Genetics (BeSHG)
- British Society of Genetic Medicine
- Bulgarian Society of Human Genetics
- Clinical Genetics Society of Croatia
- Croatian Society of Human Genetics
- Cyprus Society of Human Genetics
- Czech Society of Medical Genetics
- Danish Society of Medical Genetics
- Dutch Society of Human Genetics
- Dutch Society for Laboratory Specialist Clinical Genetics
- Dutch Society of Clinical Genetics
- Estonian Society of Human Genetics
- Finnish Society of Medical Genetics
- French Association of Genetic Counsellors (AFCG)
- French Federation of Human Genetics
- French Society of Human Genetics
- Genetic Association in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Udruženje geneticara u BiH – GENUBIH)
- Genetic Counselors of Belgium - GCBe
- Genetics Society of Israel
- Georgian Society of Medical Genetics and Epigenetics
- German Society of Human Genetics
- Hellenic Association of Medical Geneticists
- Hungarian Society of Human Genetics
- Icelandic Human Genetics Society
- Irish Society of Human Genetics
- Israeli Society of Medical Genetics
- Italian Society of Human Genetics
- Latvian Association of Human Genetics
- Latvian Society of Medical Genetics
- Lithuanian Association of Genetics
- Lithuanian Society of Human Genetics
- Macedonian Society of Human Genetics
- Malta College of Pathologists, Human Genetics Group
- Medical Genetics Society of Israel
- National Board of Clinical Geneticists of Georgia
- Norwegian Society of Human Genetics (NSHG)
- Norwegian Society of Medical Genetics
- Polish Society of Human Genetics
- Portuguese Society of Human Genetics
- Romanian Society of Human Genetics
- Russian Society of Medical Genetics
- Serbian Genetic Society, Section for Medical Genetics
- Slovak Society of Medical Genetics
- Slovenian Association of Medical Genetics
- Slovenian Society of Human Genetics
- Spanish Association of Human Genetics
- Swiss Association of Genetic Counsellors
- Swiss Society of Medical Genetics
- The Swedish Society of Medical Genetics and Genomics (SFMG)
- Turkish Society of Medical Genetics
- Human Genetics and Genomics
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Semantics & Interoperability
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Genome Mapping
- Drug Detection & Development in Bioinformatics
- Genomic Approach to Drug Discovery
- Genomic Information in Medicine
- Pharma Genomics & Pharma Informatics
- Clinical & Medicine Genomics
- Cancer Genomics
- Epigenetics Biomarkers
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.